Sunday, July 31, 2011

day 5, 6, and 7

Well I am a little behind on my last three days of writing blogs. So I decided that I had better catch up, rather than keep falling behind. So, the last few days have been better and the days are slowing going by a little bit faster, which is good. It was way nice to hear my husband's voice the other day. It made the kids feel at peace and me as well. The weekend was kind of rough because my kids wanted to fight a lot and were getting pretty bored, but other than that it was pretty good. We watched a couple movies off of netflix and then enjoyed the sunshine outside. Today my friend Audrey and I took the kids to Walmart basically just to get out of the house and then she hurt her finger. I felt bad that she was in so much pain..... Now I finally got my baby to sleep and my oldest two are cleaning their rooms and being obnoxious. Bedtime at 8:00 at my house doesn'y happen when school is out unless daddy is home..... Won't that be nice:) Anyway, just thought I would catch up on the last few days. I have been busy, as we all know how it is with one parent at home and three kids. My life keeps getting hectic and I am overwhelmed and exausted, but honestly I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my kids to keep me on my feet. I love them more than anything. Have a good night everyone. Hopefully now I can keep up with my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment