Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My name is Lisa and I am a military wife. My husband is Craig and he is a 1st class petty officer in the Navy. His job is not easy, but he loves what he does for his family and for his country. He and I got married on June 10,2002. He was on the Carl Vinson at that time. Craig has been in the navy for almost 10 years. This is my third deployment, but my first once since 2005. I have to say, this is not easy, but will be worth it in the long run. I miss my husband terribly. He and I have 3 kids. Trevor who is 7, Madison who is 5, and Trinity who is 6 months. This deployment is very hard on me and my kids, especially my oldest who looks up to his dad so much! Daddy's boy, big time! Oh and they look identical too. So I get to see Craig in my son, which sometimes is hard, but also makes things a little easier. I can't wait for this long deployment to get over with! I love my husband so much and me and our kids miss him terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment