Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Life as a Navy Wife

Well, day two is almost over. Very many more to come and go and I hope that it goes by really fast. I miss my husband so much. My kids are not the same when daddy is gone. It breaks my heart. It is so hard right now trying to be mommy and daddy, but I am doing the best that I can. I wish my husband could call and email every single day, that way his voice would give me and the kids more comfort. This may sound really silly, but I washed all my bedding today so that I didn't have to smell my husband he he. Crazy, I know, but smelling that smell makes me want him more and more even when I look in his closet! I miss everything about him even though he is such a bed hog! Anyway...... I better get off here before people think I am pathetic, but if you do, that's your problem. I love my husband and that's that!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Daniella,I know a great spell caster who helped me when I had problem with my Husband if you need a right place to solve your problems contact DR OFURE SPELL TEMPLE is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience. he cast spells for different purposes like.

    Contact Dr. OFURE on: spellcast5temple@yahoomail.com.

    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care.

    Contact Dr. OFURE on: spellcast5temple@yahoomail.com
    or contact him through his mobile:+2348108978213

    ReplyDelete